ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION
The grant application cycle begins August 1, 2016 with a deadline of September 15, 2016, 5 pm CT.
NOTE: Refer to Grant Qualifications & Guidelines page for updated procedures.
Please have the following required
documents ready to upload when completing the grant application:
- Recommendation letter signed by a Newfield Employee
- If there are multiple employees nominating your charity, you must have signatures
from each employee.
- List of top 10 contributors for 2016
- List of current Board members
- IRS Determination Letter
- 2016 Final Revenue and Expense Budget
- 2017 Draft or Final Revenue and Expense Budget
- By accessing the form and submitting an application, I certify that I have read and understood the Qualifications, Guidelines and Instructions.
- Click on the green box to access the online form
The 2015 grant cycle is now closed
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
- The completed grant application, with attachments, should be sent by hitting the
Submit button on the interactive form.
- The application process does not guarantee funding. Approvals will be made by December
- Ineligible organizations include:
- National and state organizations
- Religious organizations
- Political candidates
- Labor and lobby organizations
- For-profit hospitals
- Primary and secondary schools and scholarship organizations
- Private foundations
- Animal/wildlife organizations are only eligible for endangered species and where
Newfield has producing properties
- Please contact Dolores Vasquez or Rita Dennis.