EMPLOYEE RECOMMENDATION LETTER TEMPLATE AND
ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION
The grant application cycle begins August 1, 2015 with a deadline of September 15, 2015; 5 p.m. Central.
NOTE: Refer to Grant Qualifications & Guidelines page for updated procedures.
Please have the following documents ready to upload when completing the grant application:
- Recommendation letter signed by a Newfield Employee
- If there are multiple employees nominating your charity, you must have signatures
from each employee.
- List of top 10 contributors for 2015
- List of current Board members
- IRS Determination Letter
- 2015 Final Revenue and Expense Budget
- 2016 Draft or Final Revenue and Expense Budget
- The employee recommendation letter template will be available July 1-31 and the grant application link will
be available August 1
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
- The completed grant application, with attachments, should be sent by hitting the
Submit button on the interactive form.
- The application process does not guarantee funding. Approvals will be made by December
- Ineligible organizations include:
- National and state organizations
- Religious organizations
- Political candidates
- Labor and lobby organizations
- For-profit hospitals
- Primary and secondary schools and scholarship organizations
- Private foundations
- Animal/wildlife organizations are only eligible for endangered species and where
Newfield has producing properties