Grant Qualifications & Guidelines
- We prefer to fund organizations in which Newfield employees are active.
- Programs should fulfill important community services.
- Programs should benefit a geographical area where Newfield conducts business and should benefit members of those communities.
- All organizations must submit applications for funding each year.
- Evidence of a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt status.
- Ineligible organizations include: National and state organizations, religious organizations, political candidates or organizations, labor and lobby organizations, for-profit hospitals, primary and secondary schools, scholarship organizations, and private foundations.
Process and Annual Steps Towards Funding:
|July||Newfield employees nominate charities they would like the Foundation to consider funding.|
|August||The application cycle begins August 1.|
|September||The cycle closes on September 15. Applications after this date will not be eligible.|
|October||The Foundation Advisory Committee reviews applications.|
|November||Recommendations and donation levels are summarized and submitted to the Foundation Directors for review and approval.|
|January||The following year, all approved organizations receive grant letters and funding.|
- Founding Principles, Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Sustainability &